Home Automation Services & Control Systems Installation in Belews Creek
Today’s home is a smart home thanks to the technology innovations of home automation companies. Whether it’s front door locks and home protection, climate control, or appliances, your home in Belews Creek is now completely under your control from the office, car, or other remote locale because many home automation companies now provide a mobile app.
So your thinking about investing in home automation for your new home or remodel. Here are a few interesting things that you may not know about Home automation equipment.
1) Certain home automation equipment allows you to start small. I don't know about you but just the idea of a $50,000 price tag for home technology can be overwhelming to many people. Now while it is very easy to spend that and more on a true home automation system... it is not necessary with all systems. Many homeowners start off with using the basic brain of an automation system that will allow you to grow with it. They usually use it as a smart remote control for their home theater system. They may then add on additional home automation modules as they see fit and can afford to. Down the road a few light switches can be added in to the system. Even further down the road you can tie in your security system & thermostats. Some people even add music throughout their home with this system. Just remember that you can start off your home automation with one project at a time-- yet still have a system that integrates everything seamlessly.
2) Certain systems allow you to turn on your television and see a copy of every DVD movie that you own. When you combine them with the Sony 400 disc DVD player, the system accesses the Internet and automatically searches for the DVD jackets cover art. Now you no longer have to look for your movies or worry about them getting scratched by the kids. The Movies stay in the DVD player all of the time. All you have to do is turn on the TV and with your Controller-- simply click on the "video" button. Instantly you will see a picture of every DVD movie you own. Choose a movie by clicking on it & the system does everything else. No more wrestling with 6 remote controls.
3) Some Controllers use Wi-fi, Ethernet and a relatively unheard of technology called...Zigbee 802.15.4 mesh networking standard. Believe it or not the name "ZigBee" is comes from zig- zag patterns made by bees when they go flower to flower to collect pollen. This is similar to the invisible webs of connections existing in a fully wireless Zigbee system. So what that means in simple English is that the more Zigbee devices you add to the system...the stronger the connection will be since each device will feed off of the next. All of the lighting dimmers are Zigbee based. The LCD keypads may be Zigbee based or hard wired via Ethernet.
4) What does this mean for you? Zigbee technology means that if you live in an existing home that does not give you access to run wires for home automation technology...you still can use this system. By taking advantage of the Zigbee protocol and Wi-fi, you can add complete home automation to your house including your lighting, thermostats, security and movies. In fact, if you want to add zones of distributed audio (music in other rooms) there is even something called a wireless Speaker Point. This allows you to deliver remote audio throughout the home without running any wires back to your audio source.
5) These systems afre very user friendly. You do not have to have an engineering degree to use it. In fact... I have had clients choose it instead of some of the more expensive systems just for its simplicity and ease of use.
Home automation and smart home technology are here to stay. Why not look for an affordable home automation system that can grow with you, add value to your home and give you pleasure at the same time.
Home Automation and Security
Home automation technology is a relatively new field and the home automation products available in the market are expensive, so not everybody can afford these devices. However, looking at the increasing popularity of home automation, most manufacturing companies are trying to develop products that will be affordable to the middle class customers.
Home Automation Inc also known as HAI began the production of home automated devices in 1985. The founders Jay McLellan, Tom Pickral and Brian Yokum were from the commercial industry and concentrated their efforts in home automation.
The first home automation product known as the Model 1503, was introduced in 1988 and was meant for fire and burglar protection, home lighting and appliance control. HAI's annual sales increased as the years passed and presently they market their own line of home automated products. Home Automation Inc developed the Omni Control system, Weblink , Omnistat Communicating Thermostat and the OmniPto Control System, during the period from 1994 to 99. The company won the Leadership Award for Home Automation in the year 1999, when Jay McLellan was the President of the company.
The Omni LT was introduced in the market in 2000. It was aimed at the European markets and the products were meant for homes, apartments and townhouses. HAI received an award for the best new product and the Judges Choice Award in that year for the Omni LT.
In 2001, HAI introduced Web-Link II, a software that has Windows -based video capabilities, wireless control and access through PDA or Internet phones. HAI expanded their sales, production facilities and warehousing facilities. Omni II was also introduced during the year. As a replacement to Omni Pro, HAI released OmniPro II in 2002. Web Link II has been modified to do video recording and most of the Omni accessories have also been modified due to the entry of new controllers, sensors and mounting plates.
Omni Touch, which used a touch screen interface, was launched in the market in 2003. It went on to win the CES Innovations Award and also won the Achievement Award (SIA). HAI got into an agreement with CompUSA for reselling their products in the market. In 2004, HAI began offering backlit consoles in 'cool blue' with Windows software to control the Omni products. Jay McLellan was rated among the top ten influential industry leaders. HAI also bagged the Design Excellence Award in 2004. In 2005, HAI expanded its manufacturing facilities and undertook other activities such as training, engineering, marketing, technical support and warehousing.
Although Hurricane Katrina damaged their manufacturing facilities, they managed to recover quickly and re-opened operations in April 2006. The Omni Ile control system that can connect to the Ethernet port was launched in 2006. They upgraded Web-Link II and forayed into lighting control, by introducing the stylish Lumina light control systems. They also received the "Innovator of The Year" award in 2006. McLallan was selected for the Frost and Sullivan Award as best CEO of the year for 2006.
Home Automation Inc is a trusted brand having a large number of satisfied customers all over the world. It is definitely the leader in the home automation industry and undertakes research in the field to come up with new innovations each year.
Home Automation - Some Affordable Suggestions
Let us bring your home in Belews Creek into the future of technology. Contact us today at for a free estimate for your smart home automation project.
Networking Services Financing Deals Belews Creek