Home Automation Services & Control Systems Installation in Stokesdale
Today’s home is a smart home thanks to the technology innovations of home automation companies. Whether it’s front door locks and home protection, climate control, or appliances, your home in Stokesdale is now completely under your control from the office, car, or other remote locale because many home automation companies now provide a mobile app.
Watching movies like iRobot or cartoon shows like The Jetsons makes people wish to live in a futuristic world filled with the many conveniences and comforts depicted in these movies. They even show robots doing all the household chores and even cooking fantastic dinners. Although this type of technology does not exist in reality, there is an advanced technology known as home automation system that is futuristic and available today.
The home automation technology is widely available in the form of consumer products in some of the rich countries. People are living in futuristic homes fitted out with home automation systems. Even though these systems are comparatively new, they are gaining popularity among people who lead a hectic life. Home automation makes their lives a little easier, even though it may be an expensive proposition.
How do home automation system work? They are basically made up of three components, namely, structured wiring, the micro-processor and the connection center. The connection center is deemed to be the core of the home automation system. The structured wiring is installed all through the house to the hubs located in the connection center. The micro-processor can be likened to the brain of the system, and is housed in the connection center. You can program the commands in the microprocessor. The structured wiring is installed by the professionals from the store where you have purchased the system.
The microprocessor allows you to control the different electronic equipment in the house such as electronic appliances and lights. Touch screens, remote controls and keypads will be the interface. Home automation systems can be connected to the internet so that you can have access to it from anywhere, so long as you are connected to the net. This could be termed as the ultimate convenience in the area of home automation.
Life today is very hectic and all tasks are scheduled as per availability of time. Most people find it difficult to perform simple chores due to lack of time. However, home automation systems come to the aid of such people and make their life a little bit easier by automatically taking care of the more mundane tasks. If you forget to turn on the dishwasher, you can do it from your office, through the control panel of the home automation system with the help of your PDA.
The home automation system can be used to preset some of the appliances to come on at a particular time. For example, you can set the coffee maker for seven o'clock in the morning and your freshly brewed coffee will be ready when you wake up. Home automation systems can be programmed to turn off the lights and turn on the security system automatically. You need not check out all these things yourself; the home automation system will do it for you.
Home automation systems have made life much easier. The system will help you to manage your time better and thus help to reduce stress. Home automation systems are slowly becoming popular and very soon it will be used by all those people who find it beneficial in saving their valuable time. This remarkable technology is now easily available in stores everywhere.
Home Automation Networking With Electronic Systems - Go Berserk With These Gadgets
So your thinking about investing in home automation for your new home or remodel. Here are a few interesting things that you may not know about Home automation equipment.
1) Certain home automation equipment allows you to start small. I don't know about you but just the idea of a $50,000 price tag for home technology can be overwhelming to many people. Now while it is very easy to spend that and more on a true home automation system... it is not necessary with all systems. Many homeowners start off with using the basic brain of an automation system that will allow you to grow with it. They usually use it as a smart remote control for their home theater system. They may then add on additional home automation modules as they see fit and can afford to. Down the road a few light switches can be added in to the system. Even further down the road you can tie in your security system & thermostats. Some people even add music throughout their home with this system. Just remember that you can start off your home automation with one project at a time-- yet still have a system that integrates everything seamlessly.
2) Certain systems allow you to turn on your television and see a copy of every DVD movie that you own. When you combine them with the Sony 400 disc DVD player, the system accesses the Internet and automatically searches for the DVD jackets cover art. Now you no longer have to look for your movies or worry about them getting scratched by the kids. The Movies stay in the DVD player all of the time. All you have to do is turn on the TV and with your Controller-- simply click on the "video" button. Instantly you will see a picture of every DVD movie you own. Choose a movie by clicking on it & the system does everything else. No more wrestling with 6 remote controls.
3) Some Controllers use Wi-fi, Ethernet and a relatively unheard of technology called...Zigbee 802.15.4 mesh networking standard. Believe it or not the name "ZigBee" is comes from zig- zag patterns made by bees when they go flower to flower to collect pollen. This is similar to the invisible webs of connections existing in a fully wireless Zigbee system. So what that means in simple English is that the more Zigbee devices you add to the system...the stronger the connection will be since each device will feed off of the next. All of the lighting dimmers are Zigbee based. The LCD keypads may be Zigbee based or hard wired via Ethernet.
4) What does this mean for you? Zigbee technology means that if you live in an existing home that does not give you access to run wires for home automation technology...you still can use this system. By taking advantage of the Zigbee protocol and Wi-fi, you can add complete home automation to your house including your lighting, thermostats, security and movies. In fact, if you want to add zones of distributed audio (music in other rooms) there is even something called a wireless Speaker Point. This allows you to deliver remote audio throughout the home without running any wires back to your audio source.
5) These systems afre very user friendly. You do not have to have an engineering degree to use it. In fact... I have had clients choose it instead of some of the more expensive systems just for its simplicity and ease of use.
Home automation and smart home technology are here to stay. Why not look for an affordable home automation system that can grow with you, add value to your home and give you pleasure at the same time.
Home Automation and Security
Let us bring your home in Stokesdale into the future of technology. Contact us today at for a free estimate for your smart home automation project.
Discount Outdoor Entertainment Stokesdale