Home Automation Services & Control Systems Installation in Trinity
Today’s home is a smart home thanks to the technology innovations of home automation companies. Whether it’s front door locks and home protection, climate control, or appliances, your home in Trinity is now completely under your control from the office, car, or other remote locale because many home automation companies now provide a mobile app.
Home automation is gaining great popularity and is being widely accepted throughout the world. It is deemed as the ultimate luxury as all the daily chores are done at the flick of a single button. Persons leading a hectic lifestyle find it tiring to switch on or switch off electronic items or the lights. With home automation systems, all these seemingly mundane chores can be accomplished with the flick of a switch. The technology is relatively new and presently affordable to the rich. Ordinary families will find it expensive to buy these gadgets although they are very convenient.
Home Automation Inc (HAI) is a company that deals with home automation systems. If you are interested in automating your home using this technology, you may visit the website of the company to check out the various options available. HAI has a full range of home automation products that deal with security, lighting, temperature and audio control. It is easier to access the home automation products if you have a telephone and Internet connectivity in your home.
HAI can provide home automation products for newly constructed or existing houses. They have two main types of home automation systems, as detailed below:
1. Omni Family Home Control System:
This system has inbuilt UL-listed security and includes temperature, lighting, fire systems and audio control. The system is offered with telephone connectivity or the Internet. You can select between the three choices of Omni LT, Omni Pro II and Omni Ile. Each of them has their own specifications, features, size and price range.
This system has various features like centralized control of the security, temperature and lights. It has built-in phone access, serial ports, Ethernet port and modem. The security features include UL-listed burglary and fire alarms, fully expandable security zones, supervised zones, smoke detectors, digital communicators, even log, wireless security and true partitioning.
The automation features include:
- Advanced lighting control,
- Programs on a console, personal computer or touch screen.
- Scheduling of the security, lighting and temperature based on sunrise, sunset or the day, date and time.
- Control of system events like motion detection, door entry and mode change.
- Remote control use for thermostats, lighting and security.
- Advanced control programming (ACP).
2. The Lumina Family home control system:
This system can be used in any existing or new homes. It can be combined with the existing security system. You can select between two options of Lumina and Lumina Pro.
The Lumina system offers a high quality of lighting control that is wireless and very expensive. The inbuilt clock calculates sunrise and sunset time and also the daylight saving time, automatically.
This system utilizes UPB, the most sophisticated standard in digital communications. It is easy to operate as everything is programmed to be turned on at the switch of a button.
HAI is known for their lighting devices, known as the HAI Lighting control. These devices work independently. The system will enable you to change the settings of the lights with a phone call or through Internet access. With the help of the HAI lighting control device, one can create a dramatic lighting effect for the house to suit the occasion. The music system can be programmed to play different music in different rooms.
Home automation systems from HAI are designed for the safety and protection of the family. A smart and futuristic home designed for comfort and convenience becomes a reality with HAI home automation systems. All you need to do is check out their website to gather the information you need, and make your selection of the home automation system suitable for your home.
Go Smart With Home Automation
So your thinking about investing in home automation for your new home or remodel. Here are a few interesting things that you may not know about Home automation equipment.
1) Certain home automation equipment allows you to start small. I don't know about you but just the idea of a $50,000 price tag for home technology can be overwhelming to many people. Now while it is very easy to spend that and more on a true home automation system... it is not necessary with all systems. Many homeowners start off with using the basic brain of an automation system that will allow you to grow with it. They usually use it as a smart remote control for their home theater system. They may then add on additional home automation modules as they see fit and can afford to. Down the road a few light switches can be added in to the system. Even further down the road you can tie in your security system & thermostats. Some people even add music throughout their home with this system. Just remember that you can start off your home automation with one project at a time-- yet still have a system that integrates everything seamlessly.
2) Certain systems allow you to turn on your television and see a copy of every DVD movie that you own. When you combine them with the Sony 400 disc DVD player, the system accesses the Internet and automatically searches for the DVD jackets cover art. Now you no longer have to look for your movies or worry about them getting scratched by the kids. The Movies stay in the DVD player all of the time. All you have to do is turn on the TV and with your Controller-- simply click on the "video" button. Instantly you will see a picture of every DVD movie you own. Choose a movie by clicking on it & the system does everything else. No more wrestling with 6 remote controls.
3) Some Controllers use Wi-fi, Ethernet and a relatively unheard of technology called...Zigbee 802.15.4 mesh networking standard. Believe it or not the name "ZigBee" is comes from zig- zag patterns made by bees when they go flower to flower to collect pollen. This is similar to the invisible webs of connections existing in a fully wireless Zigbee system. So what that means in simple English is that the more Zigbee devices you add to the system...the stronger the connection will be since each device will feed off of the next. All of the lighting dimmers are Zigbee based. The LCD keypads may be Zigbee based or hard wired via Ethernet.
4) What does this mean for you? Zigbee technology means that if you live in an existing home that does not give you access to run wires for home automation technology...you still can use this system. By taking advantage of the Zigbee protocol and Wi-fi, you can add complete home automation to your house including your lighting, thermostats, security and movies. In fact, if you want to add zones of distributed audio (music in other rooms) there is even something called a wireless Speaker Point. This allows you to deliver remote audio throughout the home without running any wires back to your audio source.
5) These systems afre very user friendly. You do not have to have an engineering degree to use it. In fact... I have had clients choose it instead of some of the more expensive systems just for its simplicity and ease of use.
Home automation and smart home technology are here to stay. Why not look for an affordable home automation system that can grow with you, add value to your home and give you pleasure at the same time.
Home Automation - No More The Privilage Of A Wealthy Few
Let us bring your home in Trinity into the future of technology. Contact us today at for a free estimate for your smart home automation project.
Networking Services Financing Specials Trinity